COVID19 Customer Guidelines
Read more about the rules we set at the lodge to keep you and our staff safe.
The corona virus pandemic is still ongoing and we as Kabwe Safari Lodge want to make sure that both our customers and our employees are as safe as possible at all times.
Therefore we regularly test our employees and have also put in place the following rules for you as a guest.
ℹ️ Since the last wave has now been overcome, we can again allow day visitors to the Lodge. Feel free to come through and enjoy some food and drinks. Please don’t forget your mask.
- Masks must be worn around our premises at all times except inside your room, while eating/drinking, swimming or sitting down
- Although our bar is open, please find a seat around the lodge and don’t stay at the bar other than for ordering drinks or food
- If you don’t have a mask, you must purchase one at K10 before receiving any service, including check-in
- Masks can be purchased in the reception or at the bar
- Please wash and disinfect your hands frequently
- Keep a safe distance of at least 1.5m to other customers and staff